Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1: Perfect Wife

So, I barely got through half of my list today. I took the kids to the park with my best friend and that was a lot of fun. She always seems to ground me. I can let everything out and she won't just agree with me, but give me something constructive that I can work with.

I made it home from the park before my husband got home for lunch and was able to make lunch by the time he walked in the door. I did the dishes (well.... the big stuff /blush) and some of the laundry.

Here come my excuses:

I didn't sleep well last night. I ended up having to take something to fall asleep, but that wasn't until 3am. I woke up at about 7:30 and fed the kids and we went to the park. When we got home... I took a nap. Just saying it makes me realize how much I could have gotten done during that nap.

Eventually I will get over this and write about something else ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment